Non-Invasive Carboxy Therapy Kit
The mask works on the skin based on the principles of carboxytherapy. The combination of two natural salts (sodium bicarbonate and sodium monocitrate) reacts with water and the surface of the skin to form a rich foam. When released, it gently and effectively penetrates the tissue, providing the Bohr effect. That is, the epidermis responds to the effects of carboxy therapy as a stress factor and after temporary hypoxia caused by CO₂ molecules, cellular respiration is significantly activated, in response increasing blood circulation and collagen production.
The kit contains:
- CARELIKA Carboxy Therapy Fizzing Mask 20g × 5pcs
- CARELIKA Hydra Infusion Mask 50 ml × 1pc
- CARELIKA Active Moisturizing Cream 15ml × 1 pc
- CARELIKA OxyGlow Hydration Spray 30ml × 1pc
The first one-step carboxy therapy system, enriched with enzymes and peptides, designed to provide an express treatment for rejuvenation, lifting and brightening of the skin.
What is the bohr effect?
- Hemoglobin absorbs the CO₂ caused by the combination of the sodium bicarbonate and sodium monocitrate powder while simultaneously releasing oxygen.
- A high quantity of oxygen is supplied to the skin while brightening and enhancing the elasticity of dull skin by improving the blood circulation.
- Age-related skin changes
- Deep and superficial wrinkles
- Skin hyperpigmentation
- Acne and post-acne
- Asthenic and dry skin
- Slow skin regeneration
What is recommended to combine with:
- With any step-by-step aesthetic care
- With hardware techniques
- With chemical peels, before the procedure and to maintain and enhance the effect between sessions
- With manual and ultrasonic cleansing treatments
- With microneedling, both in one procedure and between sessions
- Suitable for all skin types
- Applicable 365 days a year, has no seasonality
- Compatible with any treatment
- No recovery required
- Has no age limit
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
Treatment Protocol: 45 min
Consultation: Prior to treatment, conduct a consultation to determine the client's skin care goals.
- Remove makeup from the eye and lip area using CARELIKA Micellar Peach Water.
- Cleanse the face and neck with CARELIKA Silky Cleansing Milk with Cotton Extract.
- Wipe the skin with CARELIKA Toning Lotion with Moisturizing Complex.
STEP 1: Carboxy therapy fizzing mask:
- Mix 20 g of powder with 15 ml of water in a bowl. Mix the mask thoroughly.
- Apply with a brush on the face and neck.
- After 15 minutes, remove the mask with a spatula, then rinse off any residue with water.
- Wipe the skin with cotton pads soaked in toner.
STEP 2: Moisturizing mask:
- Apply the CARELIKA Hydra Infusion Mask for 15 minutes. you can massage over the mask, then rinse with warm water and tone the skin.
STEP 3: Completing the procedure:
- Apply the CARELIKA Active Moisturizing Cream to the face and décolleté area.
STEP 4: Skin protection:
- Complete the procedure with an CARELIKA Oxyglow Hydration Spray enriched with an oxygenating and moisturizing complex.
- Discuss the result with the client, inviting them to look in the mirror.
Prescription: Provide the client with a list of home care products and explain how to use the prescribed products.