Hot Towel Device
What is it?
Introducing the Carelika Hot Towel Device - the ultimate solution for a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home. This innovative device delivers a soothing and relaxing hot towel treatment in just minutes, perfect for unwinding after a long day or prepping for a special event. The Carelika Hot Towel Device uses advanced heating technology to quickly and efficiently warm up your towels to the perfect temperature, ensuring a luxurious and rejuvenating experience every time. It's easy to use and maintain, with an intuitive control panel and removable towels for hassle-free cleaning. Whether you're looking to pamper yourself or impress your guests, the Carelika Hot Towel Device is the perfect addition to any home spa setup.
Instructions to use the Hot Towel device:
- Add purified water and compressed towel (please operate when the product is powered off)
- Open or remove the water tank and add purified water below MAX water level.
- Install the water tank back to this product and check whether the water tank is installed in place
- Remove the cylinder cover, tear off the plastic packaging film of the compressed towel clyinder, insert the compressed towel clyinder into this product, and check whether the compressed towel clyinder is installed in place. (Be careful not to tear off the aluminum foil.)
- If the compressed towel tube is not installed in place, please rotate and press to ensure that it is installed in place.
Adjust the towel temperature:
- Press and hold the start key for 6 seconds, and the machine ''beeps'' for a long time, and enter the setting state of setting towel heating temperature. The setting temperature indicator flashes.
- Press the start key, and the heating temperature of towel is switched in turn from non-heating (blue light), low temperature (green light) and high temperature (red light).
- After selecting the appropriate temprature, press the start key for 2 seconds to confirm that you choose to exit the temperature setting mode.
- After the compressed towel and purified water are added, connct the product to the socket and enter the self-inspection state. All the indicators light up at the same time, and the product will complete the self-inspection after a long sound.
- Press and hold the start key, and the product sounds a short time to start the heating and humidification process of the compressed towel:
- 1) Pushing out the compressed towel;
- 2) Start that compressed towel to heat and humidify;
- 3) Finish that production of the hot towel, and prompt the user to take the hot towel with a long sound;
- 4) Remove the hot towel, and the product will reset automatically. (The product without taking the hot towel continues to sound until the hot towel is taken away).
- Empty the water tank and add a proper amount of prepared citric acid solution (100ml is recommended).
- Press the start key for 5 times continuously, enter the cleaning mode and automatically push out the drawer, and the indicators for water shortage and material shortage flash at the same time.
- Press the start key and make a short sound, and the citric acid solution will be automatically discharged from the drawer.
- Let stand for 5 ~ 10 minutes, and wipe the citric acid solution in the drawer with a dry towel. (Step 3, 4 can be repeated 1-2 times).
- Empty the citric acid solution in the water tank, add proper amount of purified water, and repeat steps 3 and 4 to clean the residual citric acid solution.
- Press and hold the start key, exit the cleaning mode with a long sound, automatically withdraw the drawer, and clean it.
- Rated input | 100V ~50/60Hz
- Rated power | 750W
- Implementation standard | J60335-1/J60335-2-43; J55015
- Product Size | 220mm*100mm*200mm
- Please use pure water or filtered tap water.
- Due to the difference of water sources, it is recommended to remove scale regularly. Please use citric acid scale remover for water dispenser.